Sand & Gravel Haulers
What is Sand & Gravel (Aggregate) Hauler Coverage?
Sand & Gravel (Aggregate) Hauler Coverage protects businesses and dump truck operators from paying hefty repair fees and medical bills after an accident. If your business have been providing sand and gravel hauling services then you know that not every insurance carrier offering motor carrier insurance policies has an appetite for the specialized risks presented by carriers hauling dirt, sand or gravel. That’s why it pays to work with an insurance agency who understands your business operations and needs and has experience working with insurance companies on behalf of businesses like yours.
The type of insurance you need is basically cargo insurance that has been specialized for dump trucks. You might suppose the term aggregate suggests that you aren’t limited to hauling any one kind of payload, and you would be right, aggregate hauler coverage protects you whether your load is dirt, sand, cement mix or gravel.
Eligible Operator Classes:
- Sand and Gravel Haulers with at least three years of applicable experience
- New ventures may be considered if documented prior experience of at least three years is available
- Owner operator risks and fleet operations risk
Risk with the following criteria:
- Effective driver qualification process
- Adequate controls of hiring and supervision of qualified drivers
- Written and enforced vehicle maintenance program
- All drivers participate in driver training and driver incentive program
- Written policy statement of safety and accident prevention
- Sound financial condition
- General Liability for Owner-Operators
- Auto Liability Limits $750,000 & $1 MIL
- Physical Damage up to $250,000 ACV
- Physical Damage Deductible from $500 to $2,500
- Owner Operators / Fleets
- MCP Filings
- Competitive Rates
- Available in: AZ, CA, NV and OR